You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘about’ category.
- Comments are encouraged.
- Spam will be deleted.
- Trackbacks, pings, and relevant links within comments are encouraged and appreciated.
- Irrelevant links within comments are discouraged and are grounds to be considered spam (see #2 above).
- Comments may be moderated.
- Trolls will not be tolerated; posts will be deleted.
- Disagreement is healthy and not grounds for deletion. Just because your comment does not agree with my original post, does not make it bad; heck, the blog is here for discussion.
The World has been volleying over its “wisdom” for some time. Relentlessly. Over and over. If you don’t agree, you are a fool. Don’t believe me? Turn on the news, open a newspaper, watch a movie, talk to someone…anyone. Go to some churches (ouch). The World has infiltrated the Church, and many are “asleep in the light.” Many in church [buildings] are not in the [Universal] Church, so why would they care?
What is the greatest wisdom the World is foisting on us? “Jesus is not the son of God,” it says.
Let’s get ready to RUMBLE!
Okay, I have had enough. It is time that the world find out what I am all about. I have been a blog reader for some time, but now, it is time that my
voice rantings be heard.
Let me be clear: this blog is for me! I will assume (unless hearing otherwise) that no one is reading, so saying what I want should be easy. I will shoot from the hip with 12-gauge accuracy, sometimes hitting the target, sometimes not, but always stirring up a ruckus. Sometimes a ruckus is just what I need; surely it is what this world needs.